Sunday, September 28, 2008

Don't really know what I'm getting into

Yeah so I went over to Maggie's to visit with some people and you know... hang out. When I got there Ryan, Garrett and Luke are trying to convince the girls to do this detox thing with them. And then they asked me if I wanted to do it. They told me I would feel great lose weight and shit tar for about 7 days. Having just come from that place down the road where they serve all that really nasty fried food, I decided that my body could use a detox and why the hell not... Right now I'm still full, having eaten a deep fried fish burger and fries about 4 hours ago and feeling pretty ready to starve for the next 10 days.
Good Luck everybody. Don't really know what I'm getting myself into but willing to take it through to the end. Probably because I'm still really really full. Goodnight

No comments: