Monday, September 29, 2008

If you only knew.......

HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This just got a lot more serious than I thought. Let me back up with the beginning of my day first. Today is the beginning to 10 of the most treacherous days of my life. I wake up this morning realizing this is it, game on! This is probably the first breakfast I have missed in 10-20 years. I don't remember missing a breakfast is what I am trying to say. I have worked my tail off to put on weight, constantly eating, even when I am not hungry. I guess that I eat 395 peanut butter and honey sandwiches a year, just for the protein and carbs. So i have been lifting and eating a fair amount here (in New Zealand) when a friend decided we should do this stupid detox diet thing. We weighed in this morning and I weighed a record high of 81.4 kgs which is 178.6 lbs. I have never been this heavy in my life, and now I have committed myself to starve for 10 days. So here goes.....Before you proceed reading, this might get a little graphic. The whole day I have been incredibly hungry. Anything and everything reminded me of food. If anyone from INdiana or DePauw reads this I have been CRAVING marvins, which has THE best garlic cheeseburger with ranch fries. I really shouldn't have written that, now I'm hurting of hunger. So everyone: Sam, Luke, Garrett, and my self have been having a great day. No cheaters, not too tired, it's all good. We had lunch and dinner together. For dessert we drank our salt water concoction, which is made up of organic sea salt and a liter of water. We chugged them, but Luke won. Congrats..... Literally five minutes later or less I had to flatulate. First rule of master clean: NEVER FART! (because that is not all that comes out). No way this gas bubble inside of me could have been from the drink. So i thought i could squeeze one out safely.......well I was wrong. Wasn't just air. For the next 45 min. my legs were gettting numb from squating on the john. it was serious business. I have never experienced something like this in my life. take the worst most awesome bowel movement you have ever experienced and put it on steriods, then multiply it by 3 and you will experience the same intensity that i did. Who would have thought..........

No comments: