Saturday, September 27, 2008

The night before - Ryan

Ok, so there are three people, including myself, which have decided to completely detox our bodies. we have been thinking about this for a while now, but it is becoming a reality. TOmorrow is the official start date. We are trying to figure out a good pic for our profile, but we are struggling...... To be honest I am incredibly hungry thinking about not being able to eat for 10 days. SWEET we found an awesome picture!!! So we have been in the library for around 3 hours today maybe more and I have read 2 paragraphs (and I have a test tomorrow) Luke has written 180 words of a 2500 word essay and Garrett has written a paragraph. The main problem with this is I am going to lose heaps of poundage. We all agreed to do this and then get freakin jacked up from the gym afterwards. So no worries. If you have never heard of this detox process you should read up on it. The more I read the less I want to do it. There will be a lot of post so I will keep this one short. Peace! "Live the Life you Love"

No comments: