Sunday, September 28, 2008

Garrett: Oh Goodness, here we go

So here we go...
As I'm sure you know by reading the other boys posts, we're starting a 10 day detox that will take probably 2 full weeks while we ease our way out of it. I'm pretty scared, this is going to be pretty painful, eek a leak. It should be fun though, especially with Ryan and Lucas there to hold my hands while they go through the same things. I figure as long as they are there to support me i can definitely do it. Doing it alone would be near impossible. I'm glad i drank for the last two day, build up as many toxins as i can to really make this worth it,haha. Word on the street is there is going to be some serious weight loss, which is going to be weird, but worries me a little since i plan on lifting and continuing my training for the marathon while doing this, so mine may be more extreme than expected. Which is really unhealthy. Hopefully it all works out, i guess we'll see. hopefully even nf this is a complete failure, we'll have some awesome stories.
Note: There will be a pretty fair intense and inappropriate posts on this blog, just be aware and be ready for some potty language.

No comments: