Monday, September 29, 2008

Garrett: Holy Shit...literally

Wow, Ryan Shit his pants, by far the funniest moment of my entire trip here in New Zealand...wow is all i have to say. Now with that out of the way, my day. It was certainly an interesting one that's for sure. The start was pretty standard, i don't usually eat breakfast or at least a large breakfast, so i was doing fine with that. So i woke up and headed to the gym, did a shortened lift and did a very short run, due to a chest cold I'm currently enduring and considering i won't have a lot of energy to fight it off i decided it would be best to keep it brief. After that i went back hit quick shower and headed to Ryan's to make a nice breakfast. The mix of cayenne, maple syrup, and lemon juice is certainly an interesting one. I can't complain to much, it's definitely bearable, although we'll see what i say after a couple more days of it. For the most part between water and the mix i've been able to keep myself feeling pretty full, but now that I'm laying down for the night a nice nutella and peanut butter sandwich sounds delicious. I never realized how much all this liquid would make me have to piss, i had two of the most uncomfortable classes of all time today. Literally, from the moment i sat down til the end of class was a struggle not to piss myself or to just get up and leave. The second time i pissed literally five minutes before classes started, withing 10 of it starting i had to go again, ugh it was quite obnoxious. Hopefully i can handle it better tomorrow. So as stated for dessert we got to enjoy a liter of salt water, it was probably the worst dessert i've ever had in my life, scratch that, it was definitely the worst of my life. As you probably read from ryan's post, he promptly shit himself, again it was hilarious! After that sam, luke and I made our way to our student union building to find a bathroom where we could take a group poop and support each other through the tough times. I'm glad we could all do it together, it was quite the experience, i think ryan describes it pretty well, read his for a description. After finishing up in there, i headed back and took a complete shower, i definitely felt i needed on. From there on i just sipped on water having finished my dinner and was scared to fart for the rest of the night, haha.

No comments: