Thursday, October 2, 2008

Garrett: Day 4=Happy to overweight again!

Everyone is dying around me, and although the hunger is hitting me pretty hard it's not nearly as bad as it seems for other people (Hint hint, everyone but me). Once again I'm thankful for my weight stores of energy. Once again my energy levels are up high and overall unless I'm really hungry my spirits are high as well, it feels good to almost be there. I have one more full day oh syrup and bull shit soup to drink, thank god. Not that it tasted that horrible, I'm just ready for real food. Today, I got to shop for my weaning off, I'm so excited, I'm definitely trying to eat some chicken Saturday night after a solid green bean and V8 lunch, which will be nice after my orange, mango, papaya fruit juice breakfast. The only really terrible part of this day was the start. Luke read you should do the salt water experience in the morning before you put anything in it. Well that sounded good and makes sense to me, except for the fact without anything in my stomach shoving a full liter of salt water in it was not pleasant at all. I had to take a solid couple minutes to not talk to anyone and seriously concentrate on not vomiting it all right back up. Luckily i made it through, and Ryan, Luke, and I were able to go and enjoy another delightful group poop in the UCSA, where we sat so long that motion detector activated lights turned off, hahaha. But it's time for this little tyke to hit the bed, tomorrow is my last day! YIPPY SKIPPY!!!!!

No comments: