Sunday, October 5, 2008

Garrett: Final Post

So we're all done with this Master Cleanse, it's been a couple days since we have and it seems the other guys are all feeling good. I still feel standard. I'm just in a way better mood cause I'm not hungry all the damn time! Also cause i get beer back in my life, thank goodness! Our weaning off was extremely short lived, after eating an orange and having a glass of juice we hit it hard eating two frozen pizzas within forty five minutes, along with trail mix, a mentos for myself and a ton more juice. It didn't seem to do any harm to us going off like that so I'm certainly glad we splurged. The next day we certainly treated ourselves, making omelets in the morning, nutella peanut butter sandwiches for lunch, as well as a few other goodies for our own self indulgences, and a beautiful pasta bake for dinner. My total weight loss was probably at the max close to 6 or 7 pounds although i only weighed myself the morning after enjoying our frozen pizza and at that point was around 5 pounds down. Since then i've put on another pound after a late night of heavy drinking. So yeah all in all i feel about the same no huge difference in energy, no huge change in anything, but i am still proud and have found it a worthwhile experience and challenge in my life.
I love you boys, G money signing out.

No comments: