Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Garrett: Day three, another day of fun!

I'm loving this! I feel normal and besides the hunger and the constant pissing couldn't tell the difference between today and any other for me. I personally also passed the 60% mark since i will be done with the cleanse aspect Friday, the entire process Sunday, so that is exciting too! I'm pretty sure I'm the only one fairing this well, it must be the fat stores, thank god i kept those around, i knew they'd come in handy some day. Today was nice though, everyone was able to make it to the group poop, all four of us, and we were actually able to find a bathroom on campus that was able to accommodate us all, the rest have all had only three stalls. Nobody pooped there pants, but for the second time in a row i think we all pretty much called it quits before the salt water had completely passed. Making us all have to finish the job when we got to our respective flats. Shit I'm hungry, and damn it i have to piss again, alright i'll catch up with you guys tomorrow, got to run.

No comments: